X

Kickstand Kill switch plug

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstand Kill switch plug

Hello my fellow Katriders. Can anyone tell me/show me in pics where do I plug in the kickstand kill switch green plug? Either I'm blind or just simply forgot where it plugs in at. thanks in advance. I have a 1996 Suzuki Katana 750.

you are blind. look around the top of the kickstand.........
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Whats up kat toy! It doesn't plug in down that low on the bike does it?

Its somewhere up around the battery are i thought
      Last edited by Kdogone; 08-28-2017, 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Follow the wire harness coming out of the switch it's not that long

Comment

It actually runs to the right side of the bike, where the loom splits off, net to the battery.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Isn't that in the plug bundle covered by the plastic "boot"... kinda hides the plugs. As mentioned near the battery.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Yes sir...
              Blue wire, if I remember right.
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Found it

Comment

Working...
                X