X

fairing bolts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairing bolts

Are all fairing bolts the same, or are there different bolts for say the main fairings and and other fairings?
    sigpic'98 600 Parting Out

different bolts for different parts of the Fairing ....... if you have left over bolts :O do it again
    I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

I doubt I'll have bolts left over... but based on what you just told me, I'll probably have too few bolts, and bolts in the wrong places. I bought this bike naked, so I'm looking to get a fairing bolt kit for when I get all of the fairings to go on it.
      sigpic'98 600 Parting Out

Comment

Pro bolt
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I hate when I buy anything naked...thats why I had to move out of the state of California...

Comment

Originally posted by popey View Post
            I hate when I buy anything naked...thats why I had to move out of the state of California...
            ^This made me
            "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

From what I can tell replacement bolts don't have a shoulder on them like original parts.I am going to have to buy some for mine as well, the p.o. lost some. I am getting mine repainted and want it back together right.

Comment

Check mcmaster-carr.com for bolts. Pretty impressed with them.
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                X