X

New Shocks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shocks?

I looked around on the shock interchange guide and didnt see if that this was mentioned anywhere. Will a '05, '06 GSXR-750 shock fit on a pre-600? I'm not afraid to do some modifying, but if there is some, i'd like to know before hand. Thanks guys!
    -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

My best guess: probably not, and it's probably not rated to take the type of weight the Kat has anyway...

What you need to do is determine the length & stroke, plus diameter to figure it out. If it's not on the cross-ref list, it's because it either won't fit or because no one has tried it yet.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by shadowhunter04 View Post
      I looked around on the shock interchange guide and didnt see if that this was mentioned anywhere. Will a '05, '06 GSXR-750 shock fit on a pre-600? I'm not afraid to do some modifying, but if there is some, i'd like to know before hand. Thanks guys!
      You would have to modify or move the battery box and the shock is longer than a stock unit so it would raise the rear and also the spring rate is not correct for the kat unless you weigh about 130 lbs.

Tmod

Comment

Working...
      X