Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Krazy Kreations Undertail - 56K BEWARE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The undertail you lose space with is the artfibras, because you remove the factory undertail to install it.

Zuzu, any clearance issues with the hugger? It looks close in the one picture, but it could very well just be the angle it was taken.

Looks very nice!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyoldgit View Post
      Shame that can't be used on my '02, the model for my year keeps the Baboons' bum taillight

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
        The undertail you lose space with is the artfibras, because you remove the factory undertail to install it.

Zuzu, any clearance issues with the hugger? It looks close in the one picture, but it could very well just be the angle it was taken.

Looks very nice!
        Ted,

No clearance issues here... you got to remember that the hugger is on the swing arm and moves with the tire so the two never touch... (unless I hit a pretty good dip or pothole because the hugger hits the undertail and then is pressed against the tire, but I recently took the hugger off to inspect it... can't even tell the tire has touched it!!! )
        2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
        2008 GSXR 600

Comment

Originally posted by Zuzu_2000 View Post
          Ted,

No clearance issues here... you got to remember that the hugger is on the swing arm and moves with the tire so the two never touch... (unless I hit a pretty good dip or pothole because the hugger hits the undertail and then is pressed against the tire, but I recently took the hugger off to inspect it... can't even tell the tire has touched it!!! )
          I think Teddy meant clearance between the top of the hugger and underside of the tail, does look close in some shots, but as Teddy said, could be a perspective thingy.

That model keeps the tail light, I want the twin round lights likw on the '03 up model. Guess I need to keep looking for a wrecked '03 up for the rear fairings
          Last edited by grumpyoldgit; 11-02-2007, 02:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyoldgit View Post
            I think Teddy meant clearance between the top of the hugger and underside of the tail, does look close in some shots, but as Teddy said, could be a perspective thingy.

That model keeps the tail light, I want the twin round lights likw on the '03 up model. Guess I need to keep looking for a wrecked '03 up for the rear fairings

Okay, now that you say it I guess that it is kind of obvious that is probably what Ted was askin' about. I did kind of answer that question as well I guess, but only because I was rambling... kind of like now But to directly answer the question... yes sometimes the hugger and the undertail make contact on large dips and potholes, but no issues really. Neither one is taking any damage
            2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
            2008 GSXR 600

Comment

Really like the look. Turn signals integrated?

Comment

Originally posted by IX_Micheal_XI View Post
                Really like the look. Turn signals integrated?
                They are...
                2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
                2008 GSXR 600

Comment

uhh i know this is kindof a stupid question but how are the turn signals integrated? do the tail lights double as blinkers?

Comment

Originally posted by joscar View Post
                    uhh i know this is kindof a stupid question but how are the turn signals integrated? do the tail lights double as blinkers?

yup...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                      yup...
                      Cue cautional tales about integrated blinkers not being visible
                      Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

I use hand signals as well... I don't depend on the integrated signals to let folks on the road with me know my intentions
                        2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
                        2008 GSXR 600

Comment

AH , but the average dolt has NO idea what those signals mean , except the "you're number ONE" signal .When I hand signal , they look at me like I'm nuts , or they wave back at me .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
                            AH , but the average dolt has NO idea what those signals mean , except the "you're number ONE" signal .When I hand signal , they look at me like I'm nuts , or they wave back at me .
                            You can only do so much... no matter what you do there are always gonna be idiots on the road
                            Last edited by Zuzu_2000; 11-08-2007, 07:59 PM. Reason: mispelled a word
                            2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
                            2008 GSXR 600

Comment

Very true. Idiots and old ladies who cannot turn their heads before pulling out into traffic or cannot see over the steering wheel when in traffic. (WARNING) If anyone is ever in Fresno, Ca., and you happen to be on Shaw Ave and West at 8:30 am there is an old lady in a white caddy that will, NO matter what lane you are in, pull out right in front of you going as fast as she can then slow down to snails pace, and when you swerve to miss her she will change lanes into the lane you are swerving into to miss her. This has happened three times in the past month. Riders Beware!!!

Comment

Rear tire hugger

What type of rear tire hugger is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X