X

Road Attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Attacks

Hey guys its time for new tires and I was wondering your opinion on the Continental Centi Force Road Attacks. I really like the tread design and the ad says they are good in the wet and the dry. One other factor of course is there price is pretty low. Im not looking for all out racing tires, just something better than stock and that are good in the rain. Any info are they good or bad, thanks.

They got favorable reviews in the bike mags , but the prices I've seen them listed for were about the same as most OTHER tires of that ilk . You SURE those are the right tires ? If you've found the Road Attacks for a better price than say Diablo Stradas or Z6's , I'd say worth a shot . It's just everywhere I've looked had them for about the same price .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I found them for about $210 shipped. I mostly like the tread design.

Comment

Do a search on them. I remember someone trying them out and doing a small write up on them. Searching for that tire should bring it up.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
        who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

This might help http://canyonchasers.net/reviews/acc...oad-attack.php
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I have them and love em. Excellent grip and smoother ride compared to my Battleaxe BT014's and come in at a cheaper price.
            Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
            X