No announcement yet.
X

HOW FAST HAVE YOU GONE ON YOUR kAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, I love to see reviews like these I've had mine 110 and ran out of safe clean interstate highway. The bike wasen't even trying ! Have fun ,be safe

Sweet! I love to see reviews like these! I've had mine (750, 2006 ) 110 mph till I ran out of clean interstate highway, the bike was just turning on at 8000 Rpm's till I had to watch out for the rest of the world blocking the road!

Sweet! I love to see reviews like these! I've had mine (750, 2006 ) 110 mph till I ran out of clean interstate highway, the bike was just turning on at 8000 Rpm's till I had to watch out for the rest of the world blocking the road!
    Last edited by redrider; 11-25-2007, 12:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I've had the Kat to 110 or so....it still had a couple grand left on the tach.

Doesn't do a ton for me anymore...after staring at the stars at 150 + because I was being a dumbazz has changed my perspective on speed.

Besides...150mph on a motorcycle is nothing....compared to 140 mph in a 67 SS chevelle with drum brakes, manual steering, and drag shocks in front that were causing the headers to make pretty fireworks everytime I hit a bump in the road.

I won't even mention the vinyl bench seat and no seat belts which tended to make you slide to the opposite door on LH turns and sweepers...nothing like using the ankle of the foot on the gas pedal, wedge against the tranny tunnel to keep your butt underneath you........

Comment

• 137 mph indicated in 6th gear with the tach indicating right at the redline.

Thats it for mine....thats all she has. Pulls all the way to it though...just runs outta gear.

Brandon

Comment

• 145~ indicated-- 98 Kat 750 19,000 miles--
          At last I am a squid--

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X