Things People Ask You To Do While You Are Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildKat
    Originally posted by HS2020
    I have been asked before just after I pull up someplace and get off the bike. They ask is that your bike? Umm nope not my bike. I stole it and just thought I would park it here for all to see. Heres your sign.
    Well the way those state troopers were hanging around you at the CROT this past summer, I'd have to wonder too
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
      The one I get is usually after I've walked into the office with helmet and gloves in hand and my jacket still on: "Did you ride into work today?" "Nope. Figured I see what all those stunt drivers feel like as I drive in today."
      I get the same. What I usually say is:
      No, just like to be safe while riding the subway

OR

I'm a germaphobe.
      brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

My Brother-In-Law on his 02 Kawa Concours: "I think I can outrun that Katana." (as he looks my bike from front to rear)

My Reply........after 3 miles and slowing down twice for him to catch up: "You might be on to something."

You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

Originally posted by Seabeefester
          5. You know I was thinking the same thing about your girlfriend!
          Pwnt!!!

I rode up to a Jack in the Box to get a burger, had only my backpack at the time. The sensor wouldn't pick up my bike, so I rolled up to the window. Guy takes my order then asks "Do you want the combo?" ... I just look at him for a minute, then respond, "Not today, forgot my cupholder"

I had another incident where a guy in my complex is walking out as I get off my bike. He offered me like $100 in cash to take it for a ride, after telling me he use to have a CBR600 that he crashed.... I don't f**king think so!!!
          Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

first of all how many times have we been asked abut wheelies, speed and a ride...why cant someone ask me how I feel and what i Need to make me feel special
            <---Whatever or Whoever u do RIDE it hard--->

Comment

MetalMage needs a hug ... any takers??
              Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

"does that bike go fast?"
                "is that your boyfriends bike?"
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                  "does that bike go fast?"
                  Hey are those real tattoo's or stick on's ??

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                    KitKat hears that all the time!

Comment

parked my bike, next to 3 dyna wide glides in a parking spot on the street- take off my gear, put a few quarters into meter.....i thought it was ok to share the space if I was saving them a ticket.....

this is the question i get... - from the guy parking in the space in front of the bikes..who was in his spot BEFORE i parked..he waited to ask me the question...

"are those your bikes? why are you parking them all here?"

my exact response...

" i'm trying to make it look like the Starbucks is the new biker hangout - you crack head"

..and, i walk away...

the three guys on the harleys were actually at the Starbucks....they came over as I was leaving the spot to thank me for filling the meter.....i told them the story and they were amused....i didn't go to starbucks..but i should have..
                      - d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f. -

Comment

Dayum! A crackhead.

Comment

I was on the tiller the other day, pulled up to a light down shifted to first and blipped the throttle for a second, a guy in a saab beside me rolls down his window and says "hey man, you aint scaring me with all that noise, I used to own a porche" I just looked at him like he was stupid and grabbed a handfull of throttle just to make noise and a car alarm started going off in the parking lot to my right, then the guy says, "I do like the bike, is it fast" That guy just didnt get it, I never even said a word to him.
                          You have no friend at 200 mph!

Comment

There is a parking lot nearby in a shopping center that bikers gather at on Saturday nights before a ride. Seems now that alot of the ricer import car guys and rednecks are gathering there too. I was there awhile back and this dumbass unloads his 400EX 4-wheeler and rides up to me. He says, "Hey, i'll race ya across the parking lot and I bet i'll win!" I just laughed out loud at his stupidity and ignored him. He went away. But, a little later on, he had talked another rider on a brand new GSXR1000 into actually racing him in the parking lot. The bike won, hands down, but crashed into a curb at like 80 mph and went flying into the side of a parked car. He got up and walked away. But the bike was a total loss. He loaded up all the pieces and fled the scene. Haven't seen him since. I wonder what that poor guy that owned the car thought when he came out of the store and saw it?
                            Trust me, I'm a doctor!

Comment

is it just me that thinks... if you agree to race - you should know how to STOP??.....poor kid...but, i think in the end of it.. the 4 wheeler 'really' won..
                              - d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f. -

Comment

This wasn't a request but a strange question nonetheless. It was a cold day for riding but I rode into work just the same. I was asked by someone at the office, "Hey, did you ride into work?" just after a got off my bike. I was still wearing my full gear, including motorcycle helmet and neoprene mask. I didn't know what to say.
                                "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Working...
                                X