X

Things People Ask You To Do While You Are Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things People Ask You To Do While You Are Stopped

Whats you're weirdest request that you've received when sitting at a stoplight, or pull into a parking lot on your bike?

You know the perverbial.. will that thing wheelie ? how fast does it go ? Can I have a ride on it? or have you gotten some really off the wall request ?

"Mind if I borrow your bike to take my girlfriend for a ride?" This was from someone I didn't know from Adam... WTF? I'm going to let you jump on my bike with your gf and ride off? Get real...

Oh, and then there was the girl who put her hands all over the bike, like she was making love to it... "Gee, I just love motorcycles... (excited purring)" Again, someone I didn't know from Eve... get your sticky paws off the bike, skank... and stop leaving prints -- and take off the F'ing ear rings before you start smearing your face against the tank!

Hmmmm...

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

"GET YOUR F-ING BIKE OUT OF THE HOUSE"

Comment

"That thing's too big for you, better let me have it."

Oh, I'll let you have it alright... friggin' redneck.
        "Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Comment

"Aren't you scared of dieing on that thing?" or "What if you get killed on that thing?"

My answer is usually "If I'm going to die I might as well be on my bike because it is a long bumpy ride to hell"
          or
          "So what you are saying is that it is bad to die on a motorcycle but if I get into a car accident/ hit by a bus/stray bullet from some moron shooting his gun /heart attack/ you'd be ok with that?"

Both answers usually silence them....
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

" do you have any gray pupoun?"

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
              " do you have any gray pupoun?"
              reply of the day!

Comment

"why do you ride a skinny guys bike" said my HD instructor at MMI

"you are the riding the fast bike" said the master tech at C&A Harley on my first day of work there.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

This kept asking me if he coluld ride my bike everytime I saw him. He said he always wanted to ride but never has. Yeah! Like I'm gonna let some moron who I really don't know and has never been on a bike go for a ride. WTF! This went on for about a month. One day he had his wife with him and he came up to me and asked if he could ride my bike. I looked at him then his wife and said "Sure...if I can have a ride." Never saw the guy or his wife after that. No, rides were not exchanged just dirty looks.

Comment

Once when I was stopped, this guy asked me for my license and resgistration. So I got it for him.
                    TiM

Comment

Originally posted by sexwax
                      Once when I was stopped, this guy asked me for my license and resgistration. So I got it for him.
                      TAKES THE LEAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
                        "Aren't you scared of dieing on that thing?" or "What if you get killed on that thing?"

My answer is usually "If I'm going to die I might as well be on my bike because it is a long bumpy ride to hell"
                        or
                        "So what you are saying is that it is bad to die on a motorcycle but if I get into a car accident/ hit by a bus/stray bullet from some moron shooting his gun /heart attack/ you'd be ok with that?"

Both answers usually silence them....
                        ROFL
                        The quote on the ride to hell still has me laughing...have to remmeber that one...
                        Good one Jax

Comment

"Nice bike. Wanna F%CK?"

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                            "Nice bike. Wanna F%CK?"
                            What was his name?
                            TiM

Comment

Originally posted by sexwax
                              Originally posted by Junior
                              "Nice bike. Wanna F%CK?"