X

Older bikes are cool...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older bikes are cool...

There's something carefree, original, classic, and just plain cool about older bikes..whether your talking something like an older CBR 600 or FZR or whatever floats your boat.

The bikes of today are kick a$$ for sure, and just keep getting better..but I was surfin around google tonite and come across some of these beasts.

and of course, the beast itself!!

Yeah I know. I OWN one of the OLD bikes.
    Here is one of my old 85 GS 700E I had.

Here is a pic of what my old 94 CBR 600F2 looked like,Mine however had a white front rim, red windscreen.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

i used to have one of the old ones....an 82 yamaha vision 550. i almost bought an old cbr 600 a couple summers ago. if i had the opp. now, i would buy it and toy with it.
      if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Here's my old project I am working on. The wife laid her down this summer so it is time for some fix up and upgrading, 1990 Honda CB1(400f)
        I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

I used to have a red Ninja 1000 just like the second one down! What a monsta!
          '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

I rode the 1982 Seca Turbo for 10 years right into the 90's. I had it professionally painted candy apple red and black. I loved it...it looks kind of weird now.

Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

I used to work with a guy who had a seca turbo. Custom paint job (rattle can blue, actually i think he might have used a roller). The bike was actually a hunk-o-junk, but he talked about it like it was worth millions. It was pretty quick though. nothing like hearing, and feeling the turbo spool up while you on two wheel (or one)

Comment

I like the boxy-looking fairing thing . I guess that's why I'm a pre '98 fan . The curvy bikes don't really do it for me . I got an old '74 CB360 I'd like to get running if you think older bikes are cool ...
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Not as old as some of those you guys posted but this was my '92 FZR600. I think it still looks great even after 13 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
                    I rode the 1982 Seca Turbo for 10 years right into the 90's. I had it professionally painted candy apple red and black. I loved it...it looks kind of weird now.
                    C'mon man...you're not gonna post one of the pics from back in the day when you looked like Bon Jovi? 8)
                    You got it.
                    Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

Originally posted by soccersteve
                      i used to have one of the old ones....an 82 yamaha vision 550.
                      I owned one of those myself, great little bike. Another classic that I would love to own again is a Kawasaki 500 triple...that bike was a BLAST!!!! 8)
                      I ride, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Reece
                        Originally posted by BeekMan
                        C'mon man...you're not gonna post one of the pics from back in the day when you looked like Bon Jovi? 8)
                        Bon Jovi!!

Kina weird now???
                        It looked kinda weird then!!

Comment

I also have an old bike. Its not an 85, but the design hasnt changed since then

Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I have the 'original' sportbike.... Funny, my 1980 Honda CB705F SuperSport has 15K original miles and so does my 2002 Katana GSX600f?!?!?

I love my bikes!

Oh yeah, and HI KatRiders!.... my first post....

Comment

Great ride!! I've always like the CB750's !!! 8) oh, and welcome to KR !!! be sure to post up in the introductions forum too!

Comment

Working...
                              X