X

I'm a puss and thats ok.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a puss and thats ok.

I rode all last winter. I have some Olympia winter gloves and some silk liners and also use some hand guards. I sold some stuff on CL and then saw the Gerbings Ultralight Heated Gloves while getting my rear tire mounted. I decided that what I have works so why spend the money. Went back yesterday to get the front mounted as I found my front tire on the porch when I got back with the rear. This time I decided to get the heated gloves. It was rainy and in the low 50's so I took the bike out to scrub in the new tires and took the new gloves.
    I wore my air mesh gloves and with it being in the 50's ended up with chilly hands so I hooked up the gloves.
    WOW what a difference! Now I know why they try to get you to buy the dual controller. I think I will be saving up for the pant liners to make winter riding really enjoyable.
    Just in case you have not heard of these gloves, they are a textile glove and not as bulky as some of the other gloves. The gloves are waterproof and windproof (I will still be using the hand guards though) but feel really good. I hate bulky gloves so was turned off of the other electric gloves I tried on.
    I highly recommend the Ultralights.

I have been thinking about saving up for a heated suit. I live in GA so one day it is almost too hot to ride and a week later there is a snow storm.

Thanks for the review

Comment

Working...
    X