X

Gps Mount

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gps Mount

Finally found a way to mount my GPS that insnt in the way of the guages and is secure. Nuvi 855, Ram mount , parts from GPS City in Calgary. Whole thing cost $40.00 Cdn ..............
    Attached Files

That metal dashboard thingie is kinda neat... does it bounce around while you are riding?
    2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
    1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
    1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
    1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Originally posted by BareKat View Post
      That metal dashboard thingie is kinda neat... does it bounce around while you are riding?

No , it is very secure, I made it out of 18 ga Satin Coat metal ...... solid

Comment

Nice set up .
        Kyle

Comment

Sweet!
          Ride like it's your last ride
          sigpic

Comment

The start/won't start having to do with the clutch is due to the safety switch at the base of the clutch lever. Nothing to do with the cable.

You need to adjust your clutch cable. Start Sac Longchamp Pas Cher by screwing in the ("fine") adjuster at the lever as far in as it will go. There's a rubber plug on the side of the sprocket cover. Pull it and you should see a nut holding a screw from turning. Break the nut loose and then use a screwdriver to turn the screw in until you feel significant resistance. (It's starting to move the clutch plates.) Back it out 1/2 turn and then tighten down the locknut to hold the screw in place. This is your "gross" adjustment. Then back the adjuster at the lever out until there's only enough free movement at the lever to let a nickel fit in the gap between the lever and the perch at the pivot point. Tighten the lockring on that Sac longchamp soldes adjuster to keep that from moving on you and then try it out. You should see a huge improvement.

Comment

That's a great idea! any updates on how it has held up over the last year?

Comment

nice job. Looks good.

My GPS mount for my Iphone works pretty good. Google maps, and a onboard digital Speedo/GPS/location is pretty sweet too with heads up display!
                1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
                fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
                55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
                R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
                Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

Originally posted by fatkat45 View Post
                  That's a great idea! any updates on how it has held up over the last year?
                  100 % - sold Kat, new guy still using it and loves it

Comment

Working...
                  X