No announcement yet.
X

new to the track

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, looks like your mastering the art of the burnout as well...Fun ain't it?!!

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
      Sweet, looks like your mastering the art of the burnout as well...Fun ain't it?!!
      ya my tire is starting to get a little flat in the centre its a blast. i'm probably going to go to the next one in a few weeks and see how much more time i can shave off. and maybe I'll have my gsxr 1100 cams in it by then
      if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

In a year you'll have a gixxer 1100...be careful though..a body of mine who USED to drag race his gixxer 1100 had the rear "catch" on him at take off and it wheelied and flipped over...he's got lots of serious scars and now only races CARS (LOL)
        1998 Suzuki GSX750 Katana
        1980 Suzuki GS450ET
        1977 Honda XL125

Comment

Nice! You definitely have to get to the race school or a track day...way, way more addictive. I've not done drag racing, it just doesn't look like the fun lasts long enough.
          sigpic"Ya hafta stop to get a drink once in a while" - WalkRunRide.

Comment

well at least with the drag's i get to ride a small part of the track back to the starting line. but ya next year when the Kat is fixed im going to do some track days and maybe a RACE day

i just like going to drag cause its dirt cheap ($25) and you get to just troump on it and do big burnouts without getting pulled over by my OPP
            Last edited by boomer_95; 09-13-2012, 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Verry cool! I wouldnt mind doing that some time. Our Titan group takes their trucks out to our local strip and lets loose. I just dont really feel like draggin my daily driver, i may one day though. Just for the fun of it of course.
              "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

Working...
              X