X

My Slider Build Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here, left side..

and id do sliders for all of you, some did ask me to make for them, but i cant send outside serbia.. no paypal working here, and i think shipping with DHL would be terribly expencive...so currently no solutions for that.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FJCharlie; 01-04-2013, 06:14 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

What you could do is sell a set of detailed plans on how to make the sliders, including a list of materials and tools needed. That way you can just mail it and receive payment for the plans by personal checks.
      sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
      1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
      2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
      First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
      Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

still trying to get a way to send outside... can anyone help with this?
        payments and figuring out costs of package?

i just made a serious sliders, check this out.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

Looks great, unfortunately I have a pre kat so I'll be making my own as well. I'm sure mine won't be nice machined pieces like yours though .

If your cost is fair enough to build you just have to find a way to ship, I don't know anything about shipping out of Serbia though haha. Good luck
          94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Originally posted by crazycraven420 View Post
            Looks great, unfortunately I have a pre kat so I'll be making my own as well. I'm sure mine won't be nice machined pieces like yours though .

If your cost is fair enough to build you just have to find a way to ship, I don't know anything about shipping out of Serbia though haha. Good luck
            i think i just found a way to send outside!

i need to go to customs terminal, a friend working for them told me that i need to take packages to customs, they will tell me how it works and it can be shipped world wide.

price? well im thinking about 100$-120$ per set, i need to see all costs and customs + shipping prices to make it final..
            sigpic

Comment

what i have found is that all has to be paid in advance to postal office, shipping + customs and insurance.. and there is no payments after receiving package.
              sigpic

Comment

Some countries may charge importation or brokerage fees depending on how the package was shipped.

Generally I'm sending "gifts" to other KR members so I don't usually have this issue.
                -Steve

sigpic
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
                  Some countries may charge importation or brokerage fees depending on how the package was shipped.

Generally I'm sending "gifts" to other KR members so I don't usually have this issue.
                  I received a package 1 month ago, it was a gift, and it was sent as a gift. but customs office called me to come and deliver a receipt so they can figure how much i should pay them... 30% of package + shipping costs.
                  on my question, shouldnt gifts be customs free? i got an answer- nothing is free anymore, even used stuff must be cleared on customs.
                  sigpic

Comment

When stuff comes to me from other countries, I pay nothing as long as the 'value' is declared as less than $50. Marking it as a gift also helps, but won't solve the problem if the value is known. With your sliders, the 'powers that be' would have a very difficult time assessing the value. The best way to ship would be declare the value as $40 and mark as 'gift' or 'sample'. That would ensure none of your customers get charged extra taxes.

I'll take a set if they'll fit a 750...

Comment

Originally posted by Scot-04-750 View Post
                      When stuff comes to me from other countries, I pay nothing as long as the 'value' is declared as less than $50. Marking it as a gift also helps, but won't solve the problem if the value is known. With your sliders, the 'powers that be' would have a very difficult time assessing the value. The best way to ship would be declare the value as $40 and mark as 'gift' or 'sample'. That would ensure none of your customers get charged extra taxes.

I'll take a set if they'll fit a 750...
                      least of problem is to set a value 30-40-50$, ill have to go to EMS office to aks them directly, how much is a cost of this package, ill let them weight it and let them do their thing. once i get info on costs ill let you all know.

mounts will fit 600/750 post, frame is exactly the same.
                      sigpic

Comment

cool... If you are checking shipping costs - I'm at:

Quebec, Canada
                        J9H 2M9

Comment

done!

now i will fit test them, but i think i did everything ok this time.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Those have to be some of the best looking sliders for the Kat! They look solid as well.
                            sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                            1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                            2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                            First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                            Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

thats fucking sexy , I am interested too, Norway shipping ??
                              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
                                thats fucking sexy
                                +1^^^
                                When you get a cost figured out I'm in Ontario, Canada
                                2002 750 Kat
                                2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
                                2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
                                2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
                                1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
                                2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                                X