X

Members: Scout VS Str8poolbanger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freqflyer View Post
    I don't want to sound like a nay sayer...
    But go ahead, anyway. There's always one.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Comment

I would have dug the thread had I been single with less than a dozen posts, but don't worry, even a square with no posts would have dug it too.:

But I do feel that a single person or a divorced person, or an unhappily married person, like anyone in those three categories and who also spent much of his time in the super lounge could speak with far greater authority and influence on whether the post was cool or not than any happily married man. That's just a given, isn't it?

Makes perfect sense to me anyway.
      Last edited by zuma; 07-23-2011, 08:12 PM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by freqflyer View Post
        I don't want to sound like a nay sayer. I'm just curious.

I've read online where the 600 kat is supposed to run low 13's in the 1/4 mile. Was it just really hot that day or something?
        Ricky Gadsen ripped a 10.8X on a bone stock 03 636 that was strapped in the front, doesnt mean any of us will ever be able to...

Just like everything else, it's 10% bike 90% rider...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
          Ricky Gadsen ripped a 10.8X on a bone stock 03 636 that was strapped in the front, doesnt mean any of us will ever be able to...

I think he got 9.9-10 flat on a 636 lowered and geared down.... no engine mods.

Most late model 600's I see at the dragstrip are running in the 11's. Gadson is the exception, not the rule. There is a video out there of him doing a challenge with some prominent ZX14 racers, running the same bike to see who does best....... he beat the rest by something like 2 tenths, IIRC.
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Nice posting guys. It's crazy fun when you have friends at the dragstrip, keep it up, do some unexpensive changes like changing front sprocket minus 2 teets from the factory, it will help. i'm looking for a B-12 swap for next year, thanks to u guys, i will make mine a true sleeper bike. Awsome job on this posting guys

Last edited by jerry; 07-24-2011, 06:24 PM.
            LET'S GO AND RIDE

Comment

Just found this one.. Just awesome! I am so going with you next time!
              -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheriff View Post
                Just found this one.. Just awesome! I am so going with you next time!
                Where were you at? lol This thread was pretty hot for that weekend. We have to buy leathers in order to run again, we got away with our freebie runs. HA.... But it is such a good time. Now that I work untill 7 PM I may not be able to make it for awhile.
                Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

Comment

Nice. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post

Ricky Gadsen is a beast.
                  Last edited by Nero; 07-27-2011, 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                    I would have dug the thread had I been single with less than a dozen posts, but don't worry, even a square with no posts would have dug it too.:

But I do feel that a single person or a divorced person, or an unhappily married person, like anyone in those three categories and who also spent much of his time in the super lounge could speak with far greater authority and influence on whether the post was cool or not than any happily married man. That's just a given, isn't it?

Makes perfect sense to me anyway.
                    Don't Bogart.......... now I'll have read the previous posts.
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

thanks for the vids and pics. looks like ya'll had a blast. +1 on the boob thread
                      "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                      1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                      2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by str8poolbanger View Post
                        Where were you at? lol This thread was pretty hot for that weekend. We have to buy leathers in order to run again, we got away with our freebie runs. HA.... But it is such a good time. Now that I work untill 7 PM I may not be able to make it for awhile.
                        I still need about a month before I can ride again... Then probably until next season to get some leathers (maybe score some at a good deal over winter). Then probably a little time adjusting to my bike which will accelerate, corner, and brake very different than how it did the last time I was on it. But yes, I want to go!
                        -2000 "750"

Comment

just curious why noone seems to post times on a kat 600? Ive run mine with great success at the local track for a 1/4 mile. times in the sig thx.
                          1990 katana 600 1/4 mile 12.274 @107.xx napierville dragway 5/30/2012
                          vance+hines Supersport exhaust otherwise stock.

Comment

Behold! What was once a dead thread, is now doing the zombie shuffle.

As for Kat 600 times, well...we dont ride with anyone that has a Kat 600. So...yeah.
                            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Haha.. I still need one more month.
                              -2000 "750"

Comment

Working...
                              X