Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

The Official Holy Cow Craigslist Ads Thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonefry View Post
    "I can trade up or down"

How could he possibly trade down?
    I was thinking the same thing. A big wheel maybe (some of you guys may be too young to know what that is!!).

89 Katana 750
    06 Honda CRF250R

Comment

Originally posted by stonefry View Post
      "I can trade up or down"

How could he possibly trade down?
      Have you ever owned one or are you just talking smack?

A friend of mine used to have one of those. He absolutely loved it. Had all sorts of nice luxury features, leather seats and it actually moved pretty well. Only reason I think he ever let it go was that he got stationed overseas.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
        You guys need to learn the rules of posting CL ads: Thou shalt not post CL links without cutting and pasting the body of the ad. They tend to disappear or get changed.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
          EYYYYYYy!
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

-Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Malarky112 View Post
              I was thinking the same thing. A big wheel maybe (some of you guys may be too young to know what that is!!).

Man u make me feel old. That was my first "bike". Best running one I ever had. Started every time and got great mileage
              When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

We had one of those in the family back in 1993. Was a pretty sweet car, lots of power, great interior and had a good look to it. Ours had that funky, full-electronic push-button console that was probably too far ahead of its time. Now most cars have them, but the technology just wasn't quite there. First time I took it on a road trip, it honestly took me 30 minutes to figure out which screen opened up the tape deck (remember those?!).

Got scrapped out after a bad accident - front-end collision. Insurance company was willing to weld a front half from another car onto our back half. Easy to tell them to fork over the cash instead.

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                Have you ever owned one or are you just talking smack?

A friend of mine used to have one of those. He absolutely loved it. Had all sorts of nice luxury features, leather seats and it actually moved pretty well. Only reason I think he ever let it go was that he got stationed overseas.
                1988 GSX1100F - moving under its own power! Final assembly, carb balancing, etc.

Getting closer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm View Post
                  Man u make me feel old. That was my first "bike". Best running one I ever had. Started every time and got great mileage

Heck they didn't start making those till I was too big to get one.

Comment

I'm with you...Great mileage until you wore a hole in the tires. Then it was tough to get anywhere.

Comment

HA... another dreamer....

http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                      http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                      '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                      "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                      "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Originally posted by GSXFJim View Post
                        Thats the same one we were all ripping on back at the beginning of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RFoster130 View Post
                          Thats the same one we were all ripping on back at the beginning of this thread.
                          hahahahahah obviously someone was not paying attention lol
                          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                          Current Bikes:
                          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                            I'll start... Basically post prices that are WAYYYY over what they should be.. Then we get to make fun of them

03 kat, $4000
                            now thats funny on the price...

Originally posted by jcobb View Post
                            The price isnt high on this one but its the funniest ad ive seen today, He thinks his car is the AWESOME

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/2299593633.html
                            now thats definately funny especially the pics. the car looks beat up with bad paint..

Originally posted by Malarky112 View Post

i definately remember the big wheel i had one when i was a kid!!!

i feel you on that one.... i loved the way you could adjust the seat forward or backwards by popping it off.... good old days and memories...
                            Last edited by 4-1CavalryKatastrophe; 05-10-2011, 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            Iraq War Vet. 1st Division Cavalry
                            U.S. Army '96-'2010 HOOAH!!!
                            And shall return!!!

Comment

You spoiled brats Due to norwegian taxes, i bought an 04 750 last year, for 12.000$ yes, thats twelve thousand dollars, and that was cheap!
                              2004 gsxf 750.
                              "A beer never comes alone"

Comment

Originally posted by Pjolter View Post
                                You spoiled brats Due to norwegian taxes, i bought an 04 750 last year, for 12.000$ yes, thats twelve thousand dollars, and that was cheap!
                                Wow... that's a thing.
                                "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Working...
                                X