X

So how well does a Hog float?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
    Someone tell me how he missed this parking lot?
    Damn... I could have turned my truck AND trailer around in that area....
    http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
    http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
    '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
    "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
    "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

I guess that guy needs to work on his box turns a lil more ...Once he finally wrings his bike out. Good of ya to save his butt Krey, But once he was free ya shoulda kicked that thing the rest of the way yourself lol. That lot was pretty big. Talk about not havin your head in the game.
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Of course that thing will probably be destroyed by the time it gets hauled out of there.. 1. by soaking in the river and 2. the wrecker that will just drag it out... either way I say it was totaled the second it started down the hill....
        http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
        http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
        '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
        "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
        "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

OMFG, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks Krey

Comment

That is hilarious! Glad you weren't hurt.
            ~Rachel

Hope, like the gleaming taper's light,
            Adorns and cheers our way;
            And still, as darker grows the night,
            Emits a brighter ray. ~Oliver Goldsmith (1730 - 1774)

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Comment

Glad you kicked off the hill in time to get away from the bike before it had a chance to pin you under water.
              John,
              '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
              sigpic

Comment

wow thats crazy!
                Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                Tony
                94 Katana 600

Comment

I agree. You have this huge parking area, yet he decides to park on the edge. WTF????

Glad nobody was hurt
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

wonder how many beers he had at the CROT.....he had to be seriously impaired or had a complete brake failure for that to happen, jus sayin...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                      had a complete brake failure for that to happen, jus sayin...
                      You did see the Harley logo on the side, functional brakes are an aftermarket installed option. Jus' sayin'

ICECREAM!!!
                      Pics
                      Pics
                      No pics yet
                      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                        wonder how many beers he had at the CROT
                        That's the most retarded idea I've ever heard of, ever.

Good on you Krey for helping the guy out. Although, a REAL funny picture would have been you doing the 'croppie flop' under the harley! j/k

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

WOW!

Comment

I emailed the owner the pictures we took and he just responded back...

Thank you for your help, and for staying with me as long as you did when the bike went into the water. I appreciated it.
                            Sorry about getting you all wet. Glad you didn't get injured when the bike rolled down the hill, and hope your thumb sprain is healing.

The tow truck guys did the best they could, but they wrecked it even more dragging it up the rocks. Because of the damage and being submerged, it was a total loss. I flew home and the insurance company is settling enough that I can get another bike. I'll keep the new one on the pavement.

Thanks again for your rescue. Hope you had a good trip home.
                            I hope he is able to keep the next one on the pavement too.
                            Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Badfaerie View Post
                              I emailed the owner the pictures we took and he just responded back...

I hope he is able to keep the next one on the pavement too.
                              Should we tell him he made Killboy.com front page?...

Krey
                              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I think that Hog just wanted to roll around in the mud for a while....
                                If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X