lookin to find some bronze or gold rims to fit on the kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin to find some bronze or gold rims to fit on the kat

Hey guys,

Im tryin to look for some new rims for my katana (2004 750)... im tryin to look for some bronze or goldish rims to go purchase... any ideas where to look for that or if anyone has any on thier kats? also would it jus be cheaper to have someone jus powder coat my stock ones? any insight would be really helpful! thanx!!!

Take stock wheels and get them powdercoated. M&R Powder FX here on the forum do a great job.
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
      Take stock wheels and get them powdercoated. M&R Powder FX here on the forum do a great job.
      This.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

yeah deff +18438938439483 on just taking the stock ones and powder coating them....

you can even do one color on the insides with an accent on the lips or whatever......
        THE EMAIL BANDIT
        F4 I stunted out
        Cbr900 (low and stretched)
        MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

Working...
        X