X

Great Eastern Ontario Trip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Eastern Ontario Trip

4 of us on various bikes (my 750 Kat,Ducati Diavel,Harley Sportster,Ninja 500) left on a quiet Thursday morning and headed for Barrys Bay for lunch on numerous twisty roads. The highlight was all 4 of us easily hounding an convertible Camaro SS that was driving very fast on the 507. I love bikes! After lunch it was all twisty,scenic roads around Foymont which is the highest settlement in Southern Ontario. We had a great time riding fast on empty roads with the highlight being Mark on the Harley dragging his side stand in a few turns! We stayed in Renfrew and many beers went down talking about a great day of riding. At the crack of mid-morning we hustled the bikes along the 508 and an eye opening run thru #65 Centenial Lake. We then headed south for the Ompah Stomp area by going downhill for the longest stretch I can remember on Buckshot road. After the slightly disappointing roads of Ompah we did a good run on 506 and a great run on Flinton rd leading to lunch in Madoc. Just after that the throttle cable broke on the Halrley which lead to a tow back home. It also lead to lots of jokes about which bike was more likely to break...the Ducati or Harley. 50,000 kms and thats the only thing thats went wrong so its hard to say anything bad about it. We all headed for home after that. As usual you can't have more fun than a motorcycle trip with friends

Good to hear you guys had fun.
    Kyle

Comment

I must agree, not much better than a day of riding with friends.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
      X