X

Things People Ask You To Do While You Are Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatDan View Post
    a friend of mine has a beautiful '54 Bentley, he keeps a jar of that stuff in his glove box for when that happens!
    When I was a kid we had a Jaguar and it had tray tables in the back, and I asked my mom what they were for, and she says, in a British accent (But we live in NY), "Why, it's in case the passenger needs more grey poupon!" I felt fancy, haha Maybe she saw the commercial as well?

Commercial for anyone who hasn't seen it
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itHhhYxqSSE"]YouTube - ‪1988 Grey Poupon Commercial‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• LOL funny
      2002 Suzuki GSX-750F
      2007 Subaru Impreza
      2010 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Comment

• Originally posted by flash007 View Post
        When i was 20 i bought a 97' ninja 250 to commute with. after my younger brother convinced me to take him with me to town. we thought we were the sh!t with all the people looking our way . till a acme glass truck pulled up beside us at a light and we turned to see. needless to say the movie dumb and dumber rings a bell! only thing said to each other during the ride home was never again!!!!!!! now i know why cagers never said anything, they were in shock " grape ape"
        Round here that would be called "pickle backing". And is frowned upon greatly. However, I'm sure Scout will be here soon to tell the story....
        Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

Comment

• Dave hearts picklebacking....

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
          -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
            Dave hearts picklebacking....
            Could you kindly pickeback that liner to me? I hate wearing a sweatshirt under the freakin jacket. It would be greatly appreciate.
            Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

Comment

• Just spend hours reading this entire thread. I love it

Comment

• I got a big scratch on my left fairing that my brother did trying to learn how to ride. So i bought it from him an now this is what everybody asks me all the time. " So you done laid it down huh?" *me* Nope,i got a good deal on it from that scratch.
                Freddieboy

Comment

• I saw some bikers pulled off on the side of the road, so i stopped to see if they needed help or anything. They were just taking a break, but turns out one of them was Ricky Rocket (drummer from Poison) riding a restored Norton.
                  Like to dive? www.ScubaHides.com
                  Drive a Wrangler? www.TakeEmOff.com

Comment

• I was getting my hair cut cut the other day and a guy asked me what kind of bike i had, i told him it was a 91 750 and we talked about it a little. Then he told me that he had a stock 93 CBR 600 that was running low 9's and he said he beats a hayabusa everytime at the track...at this point i'm laughing so hard and i asked him "Does that thing have a Hemi" i thought my barber was going to **** himself from laughing so hard.

Comment

• Guy at a stoplight " whats size is that 1500 2000?" just shook my head and rode off

Comment

• So I see that we have all been asked the famous questions...

"Did you ride here?" with all your motorcycle gear in hand
                        "How fast does it go?"
                        "Can I ride?"

Men ask me could they ride, I've told them my Kat doesn't like dogs.

Women ask for my number cause they wanna learn how to ride...hmmmmm...my mind goes left field with those...

I had an incident at the Original Pancake House where I couldn't finish my food and the waitress insisted I get a to go box...I told her I'm on a bike, she replied "Put the bag on the handlebars." I said "No, a motorcycle" she replied "Oh, then tie it to the seat." SMH...
                        Last edited by Mz. Stunna; 10-06-2011, 03:44 PM.
                        Respect the Kat!

Comment

• i havent encountered anything too strange...
                          was riding with all the fairings off (but still the odd stock headlamp fixture) and had someone ask "WTH kind of bike is that???"
                          ... unfortunately, i had no witty reply ready for this question...

had another guy see me with the same naked Kat and said "give ya $500 for that awful looking thing."
                          'put a zero on the end of that and deal.'
                          he looked at me like i was a nut... prolly am tho
                          my beat up kat isnt worth more than $750 for resale, but its worth thousands to me
                          sigpic
                          2000 Suzuki 600 Kat - Blue Fury V1.0
                          2006 Kawasaki 636 - Blue Fury V2.0
                          2011 Dodge Charger RT - Lexi

Comment

• [QUOTE=jippah;2127899..."WTH kind of bike is that???"...[/QUOTE]

Easy: MO--TOR--CY--CLE
                            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
                              I was sitting at a light with my fiance on the back. A guy in a civic ricer came up next to me and asked my fiance if she wanted to "dump that zero and get with a hero with a badass car"

She turned to him, popper up her visor, leaned over and grabbed the crotch of my pants then replied "I would think about it if you had a grab bar like he has but from your joke of a car you look like your in need"

The friends in his car went wild and I almost lost it but kept it cool enough to screach out of there.....
                              Gotta be the best iv'e read yet.....but only on page 11...
                              I'm outa here

Comment

Working...
                              X