No announcement yet.
X

Bang 4 the buck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys must not be launching right . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dago View Post
      You guys must not be launching right . . .

Just what exactly went supersonic at the dragstrip, anyway? (No, don't tell me a katana!)
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Just what exactly went supersonic at the dragstrip, anyway? (No, don't tell me a katana!)
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Heh, I actually photoshopped a timeslip in MS Paint, imagine what I could have done with Photoshop, hehe.

I left the 1/8th mile time too low to provide proof that it's unrealistic.

Comment

• super funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Dago View Post
              Heh, I actually photoshopped a timeslip in MS Paint, imagine what I could have done with Photoshop, hehe.

I left the 1/8th mile time too low to provide proof that it's unrealistic.
              You dont have to be modest bro, I got the video of that run...although you have to play it at half speed just to see the run...yep, I remember being there..the sonic boom at halftrack destroyed the microphone on my video camera. You owe me a new camcorder!!!!! LOL
              sigpicIn Memory Of Troy Allen Bell
              RIP 06/24/53 - 01/08/08
              I Miss You Pop
              2006 GSX1300R Hayabusa
              BMC aif filter,Lowered,Small air box mod,Bar riserers

Comment

• my 750 has a stage 3 jet kit runs great no air box or filters. Im looking to change the carbs out for some 38mm round so i can use some stacks

Comment

Working...
                X