Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

UPDATE (links) - Pre 98 Speedhut Gauges Group Buy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax
    Cool the logos are cool..by the way did you see the flames...man they look cool..can we choose the different color faceplates but the same logo's? I was looking at the metallic with red lettering instead of the standard blue/green?
    Yes you can. Basically when you go on Speedhut's website to order your gauges, you get a simple "Illumiglow Gauge". But Speedhut gives you an option to personalize your set however you want (you can add a checkered flag, flame, change the font, add your GF/Wifes name, ect.) since its an option, you pay extra for it. You or anyone can use the logos I made FREE of charge. Remember that its only FREE if you use the logos I made, use other logo/design and you'll get charged extra for it.
    PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Cool...I was thinking of doing your logos and then the metallic silver/red numbers with the Euro number style and Flames...I'm going back and forth if I want the flames...but we'll see..thanks for setting this up Paul!!!

By the way am I the only one ordering this?? I went to the site and put in my order today. Checked back and there is only one order there...

Hopefully we get more orders in so they can start tooling this item...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I have to wait for now. I am going to buy a set but have to wait until after I do my Christmas shopping for my children and wife.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I doubt we will have any movement on this item for a while. Since you need to get 25 orders for the 600 and 25 for the 750 it will be a while..As of now there is only one order in there for the 600....they won't start production unless there is 25 orders of each...at least thats what it looks like...
          If that's the case we only have 14 orders for the 600 and 11 orders for the 750's, this is the count from the list that we put together and is located near the top of this thread...basically what I'm saying is that even if you put your order today...you won't be charged for another 6 months maybe more unless there is a huge influx of orders??
          At least that's my understanding if I'm wrong please correct me....
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

i want to order a set of these for my 93 kat 600, is this thing still going or am i out of the loop
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Even if it takes a while count me in on the 600, if you dont have a set of gauges yet ill see what i can get

Comment

don't say "count me in" go to the website and order them. When there is 25 buyers they will go into production.

Comment

Working...
                X