X

link to stock exhaust and scorpion exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link to stock exhaust and scorpion exhaust

Just put on a new scorpion exhaust so will post link to new and old so you can compare..hope this work

Nice

Comment

I was looking at getting a scorpion and was wondering what the difference was side by side. Videos are great.
      Air Force

audentes fortuna juvat

Comment

The sound turned out really well for youtube, What kind of performance difference have you noticed with the scorpion or have you even got to ride it yet?
        02' Katana 600
        D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

i love my scorpion, i noticed a difference performance wise, then again i hadnt ridden in a month maybe i just got used to cages

Comment

is that just the slipon or did you go with header also ?

Comment

Thanks for the post nice to hear the difference

Comment

thanks for posting,im trying to decide on what exhaust to go with.the scorpion sounds good.if you dont mind,where did you get it,and how much? thanks

Comment

i dont believe scorpion makes headers.

www.parts411.com is your best bet, its like 230 shipped.

Comment

Hi, noob here. I'm buying an 88 Kat 600 from a friend in three weeks after I finish the BRC.

Could someone tell me if a 1988 one falls into the pre-98 category I keep seeing on here. And could someone tell me if their is any slip-ons for a 1988 and what web page I can get them at?

THANKS

Comment

i think i'm going with the D&D i want to cheese my neighbours off. I don't like them much

Comment

I been waiting for mine to arrive, its been like 3 weeks bah. i friggin hate being Canadian sometimes and ordering from US retailers.
                        even tho i sold the kat, i promised it to the new owner so hes eagerly awaiting it now lol

got mine from parts411.com

Comment

I also ordered mine fromm 411 and it only took about 7 days.I am in Nova Scotia

Comment

That was the BEST side by side comparison that I have ever heard. Great job, and Great sound.
                            2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                            Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                            "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                            Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                            Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                            "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Working...
                            X