X

shined up me lips!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I havne't posted mine yet, so...

01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
    Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

awsome mod. winter project for me for sure

Comment

Originally posted by 01kat750 View Post
        Well, I havne't posted mine yet, so...

You did a fine job!!!
        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait to try this mod this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            Only if you want it to, Im sure it could work somehow. I would also be very worried about irregularity in the wheels causing massive failure after you shave them off, especially if being milled by a cnc machine or turned on a lathe.
            you missunderstood, the lathe will be used strictly just to turn the wheel around, it will still be polished by me wet sanding on it by hand while it turns
            97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
            94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by 4g vtec View Post
              you missunderstood, the lathe will be used strictly just to turn the wheel around, it will still be polished by me wet sanding on it by hand while it turns

Ahhhh gotcha, had me worried for a second
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
              X