X

New Katana Owner in Missouri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Katana Owner in Missouri

With the help of one of the moderators, I'm pleased to now be part of the KatRiders community. I bought a "barely-running" '06 600 Katana last week. I look forward to really getting to work on it and clean up the results of about 1 1/2 years (maybe more?) of neglect. First order of business will be a carb cleaning to see if that clears up some of the "barely-running" issues.

I've resurrected a number of non-running bikes over the last few years. The Katana fills out my stable of other bikes, with the Katana slotted to become my "Sport Touring" bike.

I also have a '73 Harley Sportster (I've owned since 1974 but it's hardly been ridden in the last 20 years), a '83 GL1100 Gold Wing for touring duties with my wife, a '97 BMW F650 to fill the dual sport needs, and a '11 GSX-R750 Suzuki to satisfy my need for speed and make me feel 30 years younger (at 63 years old that's a very good thing).

I hope to eventually become a asset to the forum to offer help to others, but for the short term I will probably be reading a lot of threads and comments and asking questions to get my 600 Katana back on the road.

Happy riding!

Lynn

Welcome to KR!
    2002 750 Kat
    2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
    1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
    2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Working...
    X