X

Hard bags for the GSX650F

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice setup
    If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

are there any soft bags or slim bags avaliable

Comment

Originally posted by gothicfallenangel View Post
        are there any soft bags or slim bags avaliable
        coretech
        joe rocket
        there is lots of others
        98 GSX750F Kat
        07 GSF1250S Bandit (her's)

Comment

this little bugger worked great! packed my camera, tripod, bottle of water and a small lunch for a quick day-trip

sigpic
          2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Originally posted by aviatorandwriter View Post
            I'm looking for bags for this bike. Givi bag mounting racks are so ugly and they still don't have the 08 GSX650F listed.
            Worst part of having the first year run of a bike is nobody has made aftermarket parts yet.
            Any suggestions? Sites that might offer alternatives to Givi?
            Not to get on a soapbox here but with gas prices possibly pushing more people to buy a motorcycle or scooter, why don't manufacturers design more storage into their bikes???

Paul
            Hey Paul, Just do like I did. When people dont sell what you want. Then make it yourself! Heres the link to my buildup thread. The later pages show it in action. Ive put well over 1500 miles on it an its still going strong. Its riddin a lot in the washingto rain and hasnt leaked a drop. That was the first thing that ive ever fiberglassed by myself ever. Just watched a couple you tube videos and gave it my best shot. If you have any questions that my link cant answer then feel free to ask.

Takeing blowing up porta potties to a whole new level!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by happykat View Post
              Or do what I did...
              nice...

Comment

Working...
              X