X

Thinking of trading my Busa for this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewsky
    I would, But I'm i big fan of euro motors. Plus I feel like the Busa is just a common bike. Everybody who wants an insanely fast bike buys a busa.
    Then you regret it.
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

I wouldnt regret buying the 955

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsky
        I wouldnt regret buying the 955
        I meant the Busa Drewsky
        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

buy the 600 or 650.....they are pretty cheap now that the 675 is getting all the love.....you can keep up with your friends...and still have a unique bike...and they are very comfortable to ride.

It is like having a Ducati for less then half the price!

Comment

sharp bike

Comment

That would get you to tea and crumpets on time.

Why get rid of the 'busa? Can one really ever own enough motorcycles?
              MikeG
              Central Oregon
              2006 Suzuki GSX600F
              (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

Originally posted by onthedot
                That would get you to tea and crumpets on time.

Why get rid of the 'busa? Can one really ever own enough motorcycles?
                I just traded my 00' Busa for an R1 and bought a brand new 06' Busa.

Comment

I have to admit, the busa is not the top twistie bike but it isnt supposed to be. I will buy another bike but I will never get rid of the busa, UNLESS THEY COME OUT WITH THE 1400 OR 1500 VERSION THAT THEY ARE RUMORED TOO. Then of course I will have to.
                  Big Cory
                  SBFMC 707
                  2005 Hayabusa

Comment

That's why i got a new one

Comment

Working...
                    X