No announcement yet.
X

QUICK BIKE WASH-UP....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baby whipes rock, they also have a thin travel pack which fits in any pocket. keeps about 10 in it i think

Comment

My first helmet came with an iridium visor and my dumbass, not knowing anybetter, used windex with amonia in it to clean it. When I finished, I had a clear visor. I bought a blue one since then and had no problem with water and paper towels or babywipes.
      Why bother doing anything if you cannot
      "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

Originally posted by kahluamud
        My first helmet came with an iridium visor and my dumbass, not knowing anybetter, used windex with amonia in it to clean it. When I finished, I had a clear visor. I bought a blue one since then and had no problem with water and paper towels or babywipes.
        Must have been the brand... My iridium visor (Nolan) doesn't complain about windex...

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Baby wipes work great but if you want to squeege make sure ya cleen up after or Slim will complain forever... :P
          Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman
            Baby wipes work great but if you want to squeege make sure ya cleen up after or Slim will complain forever... :P
            well wtf, you got soapy stuff in my helmet!!
            and then while riding afterwards I had a drip go down the visor from top to bottom. and e'erytime I wiped at it another one showed up.
            - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
              Originally posted by Haggisman
              well wtf, you got soapy stuff in my helmet!!
              and then while riding afterwards I had a drip go down the visor from top to bottom. and e'erytime I wiped at it another one showed up.
              yeah drippy riding isnt fun at all.

you can get wipes that arent as "drippy" or "soapy" that work good as well..like the ones that come in the higher container vs. ur normal baby wipe type plastic box with the flip top lid.. and those little thin diaper bag size containers fit great.

Comment

i keep windex wipes with me to do the mid-ride bug removal, they work great.

Comment

Baby wips will not be under the seat. I had a micro windex bottle and cloth, but travel wips will be great. For a quick clean up of the bike at home, I use pre-moisened pledge cloths. Always used pledge to shine the bike, but the ready cloths are just a hands reach away!
                  Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Working...
                  X