Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Official BIG Thanks to Keith, Jim and Dennis!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official BIG Thanks to Keith, Jim and Dennis!

Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone involved for putting up a site that allows all of us folks to shoot the shiat and talk about our bikes.

Dennis, thanks for keeping hope alive with the KP Refugees! The withdrawl from KP was killing me for quite sometime. I hate to get emotional and all but... I missed you folks!!

Keith and Jim (and anyone else involved)... what took you guys so long!?!?!
    It's awesome to see that someone stepped up to fill the void that was left.
    It's people like you that give the motorcycle community a GOOD name.
    Do not hesitate to ask for any help. You know where to find me.

Can't wait to see this board grow and evolve into what I know it will become... a great board with great people.

Kudos to you all!

Ditto. Thank-you very much. In time will there be a donation we can make to help out?
    Bike is sold

Comment

You guys are most welcome! There was a lot of turmoul as to whether or not we should start this site. It looks like we made the right decision.

Spedee- thanks for the offer but NO, this board will not accept donations. Keith and I have discussed it and decided to learn from the lessons of others. We will gladly foot the bill to run this place and write the costs out to our businessses. If we need money for the site we will hold raffles, sell t-shirts and stuff like that. Thank you very much for the offer though. The best thing you can do for us to help this board thrive is to tell everyone you know about us and post like a madman.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Jim...have I told you that I loved you? Keith already knows that I love him...LONG TIME!

Dennis...I just LUST for you

GREAT job everyone

Comment

Well, I agree with Jim, except.....
          I would say you can send pretty women as a donation!!! (25-50 preferred, WITH good attitudes and atributes - Just about anytime, too!

Seriously, though...............
          This just seemed like a natural thing to do, as we still own and ride Katanas and are both deeply involved with them. I ride other bikes too, but as most of you know I've developed a big soft spot in my heart (and garage!) for the Kats. Most of the rest of y'all that ride something else now started out on or progressed up thru a Katana, and your experience is invaluable! Besides...........you'll still let us Kat folk ride with you!

Looking forward to the community!
          You know, Mr. Honda used to say back in the 60's, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda". Well, for the late 90's and the first decade of this century, I've met SOOO MANY nice people on Katanas! It's GREAT to see so many of them come here. Pull up a saddle, grab a drink, and type away - You're home!

Oh..............yea...............one more thing:
          (with apologies to Big & Rich)
          SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A KATBOY!
          I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
          Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
          Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by Range
            Dennis...I just LUST for you
            I think that's the tequilla talking...
            I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

I said it in another thread, but I'll happily say it again ... THANK YOU!

I missed you guys!
              -Kim

One by one, the yard gnomes steal my sanity ...

Comment

Yes we are definately home..its good to be back!! There looks to be only great things ahead for us!!

Comment

Bring on the T-Shirts. Red one's I hope!
                  Bike is sold

Comment

thanks guys looks great
                    '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

I agree with everyone above. Thanks for putting up the site. I was only a member of KP for 3 months but enjoyed the excahnges on that board - had become a little addicted I think. Good work getting this site up. Thanks also to Dennis for KP Refugees

RightonQ (aka Owlman)

Comment

Aw Shucks.....
                        Heck, all I did was miss ya all........Big Thanks to Jim & K!
                        They went out, bought a domain, a server, software & put the whole thing together in what, 3 days??!!

Comment

And NO more Tequilla for Range...

Comment

Svafa & floxera:

Man...........really good to see you both found us already!

WELCOME HOME!

Pass the word............................... I am!
                            I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                            Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                            Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
                              Aw Shucks.....
                              Heck, all I did was miss ya all........Big Thanks to Jim & K!
                              They went out, bought a domain, a server, software & put the whole thing together in what, 3 days??!!
                              Are you kidding Dennis? You were the trigger on the gun man! KPR was a very cool thing you did. When I logged in and saw that time was running out and there was serious interest in this, the hammer fell and the deafening silence was broken.
                              I had wanted to do this even before...uh...well....you know but you are the one everyone should thank for this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X