X

Lids, whatcha got, whats the best.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, I'm with my fellow Canadians.
    I love my Shark!! I took a gamble when I bought it quite a while ago, and glad I did.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I like my AGV Demon however, wind noise is just a little high. Next one will either be a Shark or a Suomy
      sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
      MSF Rider Coach 27028
      MoPowerSports.com
      Torco
      SoCalTrackDays

Comment

I love the flip-up full-face helmets, with the Nolan N100/N100E ($170) and the Schuberth ($360, see http://www.derbycycles.com/ ) being my two favorites. The nolan is better for hot weather, the schuberth is better for cool to cold (and is the more wiz-bang of the two).

You might want to visit these two vendors for good pricing:

Discover the latest high-end motorcycle helmets, from full face to vintage styles, and everything in between.

You might also want to pop by the local BMW cycle dealer and check out the new hyper-lightweight BMW helmet (supposedly the lightest on the market).

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

newenough.com has some real good prices right now, closeouts, on new lids..so I'll be checking those out too... I really like the suomy's as well, so the more advice I can get on them, the better.

thanks!

Comment

I have the Nolan Streetfighter and the Vega Nitro, I like them both but I really like the Vega for the fit and how light it is and it is very well vented also, I would buy another. TRH

Comment

I have the hjc cl-14 fuse, it looks sic with my yellow kat, the helmets yellow and silver match perfect, fogs up a bit though.
              2003 gsx600f (the yellow one)
              vortex sprockets,D&D slip on,c/f led lights
              JIM's cowl, mesh, clearalt's ds signal, zero gravity ds screen

Comment

I've got the HJC CS-12, and before that I had a HJC CL-10. I love the way they fit. One of my first helmets years ago was a Shoei RF-900 and I THOUGHT it was comfortable until I put on an HJC. The Shoei felt like an old football helmet. The HJC actually was comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Shoei may have changed their design and put more padding inside them now, but I am happy with the lid I have for now.

Just my .02

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

I have the AGV demon, in the silver and black paint scheme! I love it!
                  Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I ride a HJC CL-14 MBII

Want a Suomy (Steve Martin Rep.) or Shark.

Most likely get a new CL-14 Tribe

Look Pretty sick with the 771 huh GixerKat?
                    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

I've got an HJC AC-11 because it fit my head really well. I'd like to get a lighter helmet in the future, but the HJC works pretty well. My last AC-11 saved my head when I crashed so no complaints there.
                      1994 Kawasaki ZX6E

Comment

Arai all the way
                        Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull76
                          I've got an HJC AC-11 because it fit my head really well. I'd like to get a lighter helmet in the future, but the HJC works pretty well. My last AC-11 saved my head when I crashed so no complaints there.
                          Also have an AC-11 - comfortable and seemingly well-rated. I've yet to crash with it (thankfully) but I'm a little more comforted to hear that it will hold up in real life.
                          brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

I picked up a matte black Shoei TZ-1 at from a local shop for 50% off. I have been happy with it except that the finish is chipping in places.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
                              Shoei RF1000! Nice helmet, light comfortable....

Venting is good, I actually can't open it as much as other helmets I've had...Too much wind!
                              Shoei All the Way!!!!
                              Josh

'97 TL1000S, '91 GSF400 Bandit

Comment

Beekman and I both have HJC King Mingus
                                Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                                X