X

95 gsx-f 600 to streetfighter???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pre 98

I picked my 90 kat with 6k miles up for $650 and cleaned the tank and carbs and was good to go. I looked at it with the fairings off the front and liked the look so here is what I have done so far. I put dual 6" headlights like a speed triple but I made brackets to mount them to the original upper fairing bracket. I made a small windscreen/fairing that covers the front of the guages and sits just above the headlights (not pictured but I will add them when I get home from work). And I made my own undertail. More to come.

Comment

nice SF. My fairings are in pretty bad condition, so i was thinking when i bought it that i would do the same ....
      but im still looking for some frame sliders for pre 98. and i need new turn signal...
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
        nice SF. My fairings are in pretty bad condition, so i was thinking when i bought it that i would do the same ....
        but im still looking for some frame sliders for pre 98. and i need new turn signal...
        I may be wrong, I probably am, but if you don't have the fairings on then it should be fairly easy to fit frame sliders as you don't need to worry about lining them up with the fairing holes?
        Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyoldgit View Post
          I may be wrong, I probably am, but if you don't have the fairings on then it should be fairly easy to fit frame sliders as you don't need to worry about lining them up with the fairing holes?
          The most important thing is that the slider goes in the right place not to line up with a fairing hole..

Comment

frame sliders on a STREET FIGHTER!?

yeah ... i just want to make sure she doesn't get any more damage to her than what she's got... i dont mind screwing up fairing that looks like swiss cheese but i mind screwing up a frame that looks solid.. ya know?
            Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
            Tony
            94 Katana 600

Comment

One solution...

Check out this website. I hope it gives you guys some ideas. I know it helped me out. Peace D http://www.streetfighters.nl/suz/suzuki.htm

Comment

Welcome new guy!

Umm thanks for the effort, but yeah we have seen that. Please post any new ones though!

Hey do we have enough Streetfighters for our own section? The Vintage and 1100s do and I think we might out number them..

Comment

Guages look smooth. Almost a older GSXR stock look. I like the idea. Keep on going being creative.

Comment

Working...
                  X