No announcement yet.
X

Pre 98 undertail fender and tire hugger on the drawing board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im am very badly wantin a hugger and an undertail i got a 96 kat 600 and i want everthing i can do to make it my own!!!

Comment

Sign me up too if its not going to cost to much for the undertail and hugger, fo sho! 93 kat 600

Comment

If I had a pre98 600 to work off of, I'd make up a mold and start popping them out. They'd have to be fiberglass, though. I've done a f**k-ton of fiberglass work.... but with plastic I'm like a 10 year old with a condom......... I just have no idea what to do with it.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by 96 stuntin 101 View Post
          im am very badly wantin a hugger and an undertail i got a 96 kat 600 and i want everthing i can do to make it my own!!!
          Originally posted by jeremiah View Post
          Sign me up too if its not going to cost to much for the undertail and hugger, fo sho! 93 kat 600

did you two fail to realize this thread is 3 years old?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
            did you two fail to realize this thread is 3 years old?

I feel like it's been the week of resurrecting old posts....... It must be Thriller week!

It's Back From The Dead!

Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
            X