X

Spedee & Twelve_five's ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twelve-five,
    I noticed you installed a touring type screen on your moto. Can you share with us if it's made a difference in wind resistance on the freeway? Thanks.
    Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Comment

Originally posted by suk750
      twelve-five,
      I noticed you installed a touring type screen on your moto. Can you share with us if it's made a difference in wind resistance on the freeway? Thanks.
      I can give my impression since I know Twelve_five is away for a week.
      It was cold that day we rode and when we traded bikes I noticed my chin was no longer cold. Shot the air higher up over the helmet.
      I also know he bought the bike with that screen and is planning on the shorter darker screen.
      Bike is sold

Comment

Great pics Spedee... that hugger and undertail is just an awesome mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee
          twelve-five,
          It was cold that day we rode and when we traded bikes I noticed my chin was no longer cold. Shot the air higher up over the helmet.
          I also know he bought the bike with that screen and is planning on the shorter darker screen.
          I've been looking for a touring screen like that for an '05 Kat 750. Does anyone know where I might find one?

Cheers,
          Chris
          "The only way out is through."

Comment

Originally posted by Bruzza
            Originally posted by Spedee
            twelve-five,
            I've been looking for a touring screen like that for an '05 Kat 750. Does anyone know where I might find one?

Cheers,

Chris

You maybe able to make a deal with Twelve_five. He is looking for the dark smoke short windscreen from LockhartPhillips
            Bike is sold

Comment

exists a Homepage from Lockhart?!?!
              West of Germany
              greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
              X