X

katana handlebars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katana handlebars?

The end caps on 1988 katana 1100 handlebars weight about 2 pounds apiece ...( well their heavy) is there a reason their made this way cause i'm sure the aftermarket aren;t as heavy as these.Mine i'm sure are stock....

Heavier bar ends serve to lessen or eliminate vibrations that can be felt through the handlebars.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

ok thanks,,thought it might be the reason..

Comment

swapped to vortex clip-ons on my kat I hated the stock angle of the bars,

I figure I can throw the bar ends in a sock and beat someone with it if i have too..lol

seriously I dropped one on my foot ,I didnt think they where that heavy but it definetly hurt.
        1992 kawa Zx-7 -750cc
        2003 fairings,1995 gas tank,polished frame,muzzy titanium exhaust,Unknown jet kit,520 chain conversion,polished forks,race tail,fcr flatside carbs...
        sigpic1989 katana 1100F,v&H exhaust,FP jet kit,FP advancer,avon venom tires,polished swingarm,NRC covers ,big bore kit,manual cam chain tensioner,k&n filters .
        Burn rubber, not your soul. Ride among us.
        A.S.E. master certified auto tech

Comment

Working...
        X