X

Orange kat w/tribal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange kat w/tribal

I saw on here somewhere that someone had a Kat with a similiar orange color scheme as mine, but with a black tribal pattern on it. Anyone remember who had this Kat or perhaps a picture of it? I liked it so much I want to do something similiar with my bike, but I want a point of reference. Thanks guys
    Life is a really long ride. Make sure you do it in style.

You referring to Soulpatch's bike? Its orange/blue with tribal stuff.

this is the thread from his KOTM Spotlight. Good pics.
    2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
    BMC Notorious 918 HT
    2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Although his bike is cool, the one I'm looking for had strip sort of tribal that tapered at the end.

Comment

Don't kill me but I the CBR comes in an orange tribal version if you still wish to reference it.

Comment

That's more what I was looking for. I just wish I could find the one I saw here when I first joined. I spent two hours browsing last night to try and find it, with no luck. It had one of the best designs I've ever seen. The CBR at least gives me an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            That's more what I was looking for. I just wish I could find the one I saw here when I first joined. I spent two hours browsing last night to try and find it, with no luck. It had one of the best designs I've ever seen. The CBR at least gives me an idea.
            dude! i seem to recall exactly the same thing and also spent about 10 minutes trying to find it. the tribal design effing rocked!

it reminded me of the r6 special edition flames, but bigger!
            joey b.

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
              Don't kill me but I the CBR comes in an orange tribal version if you still wish to reference it.

http://www.velocitybikes.nl/images/C...ack_Tribal.jpg

I <3 those tribal flames -

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
              zukifred has some badazz flames on his kat -
              Last edited by brooklyn_93; 11-14-2008, 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X