X

first jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first jacket

I just bought my first jacket its a joe rocket all season jacket was looking for any tips on caring for it its one that has 3 layers

The best way to care for it is to keep it from sliding across the pavement at 40/50 mph

For reals though, sweet pickup. I got a joe rocket leather and a joe rocket textile and I love both of them. What material is your jacket? That will be crucial in any advise on how to care for it. Leather, Textile, Mesh?
    My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
    2007 GSXR 750

Comment

should have a label on garment.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

That is the jacket i pick it up 2row
        Last edited by denkatana; 05-28-2014, 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I have a Joe Rocket textile jacket - I love it up to about 80 degrees.

Comment

haha yah i hear ya. My leather and my textile are pretty warm. I had a mesh one but i gave it to a buddy, he was in need of a jacket and my arms were a bit too long for it. I think im going to keep my eye out for another joe rocket mesh. I like having the options, and I really like most all the Joe Rocket jackets.
            My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
            2007 GSXR 750

Comment

I just picked it up toda and it fits really well and i was in need of a new jacket to wear if i take out layers it can be just a jacket so im happy with mine so far

Comment

i got a joe rocket too...care is simple...wear it...maybe ride in rain to wash bugs off...dont let it touch muffler or hit the ground with you..

Comment

Working...
                X