X

My Street Fighter so far!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unholy_m View Post
    Vlad I seen an SV fender on a kat somewhere. It really changed the look of the bike. If you are going to put a fender, I would suggest trying that or modding a stock to change the look. Other then that, I like the way it looks now.
    does it fit right on or i gotta make it fit?

ahh there it is i found it here http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...0+front+fender
    Last edited by Vlad; 07-11-2010, 10:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Vlad The Russian

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad View Post
      After crashing my kat it was too expensive to buy all the plastics and to fix it the way it was. So here are some pics of what my kat looks like so far as street fighter. exshaust still not on cuz just bought headers from BrianT that are on the way here :P. Just thought it would be cool to share how it looks so far cuz i loooove it haha. the picture is taken at night cuz thats when i finished putting the headlight on (was kind of a pain since i had to guess which wires to connect to which and which not to connect at all, since the headlight i bought had 6 pins and the stock on 02 kat is 8 pins.

Damn work computer all i see are little red boxes, well at least I know first hand that your plastics were beat to hell to begin with. But maybe when i get some free time we should get together again and ride our chopped up bikes lol

Comment

Originally posted by muddyman184 View Post
        Damn work computer all i see are little red boxes, well at least I know first hand that your plastics were beat to hell to begin with. But maybe when i get some free time we should get together again and ride our chopped up bikes lol
        lol heck yea im bout to get the headers and than im ready to roll... ill pm u or something when its fixed
        Vlad The Russian

Comment

yo dude im out and riding again so pst me if nething
          Vlad The Russian

Comment

I will when i get time im working 7days aweek and and two full time jobs during the week (which is killing me) plus saturday night my key snapped in half and every locksmith i called said they can't help me so when i get somefree time ill hit you up

Comment

I will when i get time im working 7days aweek and and two full time jobs during the week (which is killing me) plus saturday night my key snapped in half and every locksmith i called said they can't help me so when i get somefree time ill hit you up
              ohh damn dude that sux. hopefully u can fix that up asap. i was riding around yesterday and met some dude that rides 2002 kat 600 is yellow with chrome rims and looks clean clean clean. we wanted to head down to shore maybe this saturday with some buddies on bikes. so if anything tell me if you think u can make it.
              Vlad The Russian

Comment

Working...
              X