No big deal LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No big deal LOL

Wow....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Pic fail
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Good thing he had his pimpin Adidas track suit on...... it made him just fast enough to avoid it!
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
        Good thing he had his pimpin Adidas track suit on...... it made him just fast enough to avoid it!
        Are the inside of them track suits wipe clean by any chance

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post

+1

My Adidas...
          -2000 "750"

Comment

Skillz

Even gives the car a little rightward fake and then dodges to the left.

Comment

Wow is right...
              Sliminator

Comment

Holy Crap!!!
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                  Pic fail

pic not working for you?

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

It would have been uber cool if he dusted off his shoulders and pulled up his collar afterwards!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

LMAO that is one calm, cool, and collected guy. Never skips a beat haha. All he needed was some giant headphones.
                      Currently in the driveway:

02 Ducati 748 Monoposto: Yellow & White
                      99 Suzuki Katana 600: Red (Sold to brother but holding at the house)

Comment

haha thats awesome . good on him
                        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                          Pic fail
                          I was on my BB, I guess it doesn't like GIFs too much...

Dude is too fast...
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

That was close
                            99 Ford F150 4x4
                            04 Mustang GT
                            2010 Camaro SS
                            06 GSX600F
                            sigpic

Comment

wow...i was expecting a car in the street to hit him after he dodged that one
                              ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Working...
                              X