X

Greetings from the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the UK

Hi all. Thought I'd pop in and say hello to all you other Kat riders. I have an early (1994) Kat 600 uk model. Lovely bike. Looking forward to being part of something big...

Welcome aboard.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome!

I'd love to go the UK. Thinking about a Scotland or Italy trip next year, as long as airfares stay low-ish.

Comment

Welcome to Katriders

Comment

Welcome to Katriders.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome!
            From West Wales myself, theres a few other of us UK guys around too

Comment

Hey guys, Nice to hear from you all. Have to say I love the old "teapot" and can't wait to get the exhaust sorted and get back out there.
              Mind you, my riding style isn't exactly fast. If I get my knee on the deck I've probably fallen off, lol. Still, great bike for my needs and it can still pull just over 120mph. On a private road, obviously Officer...

Originally posted by Heeltoeclutch View Post
              Welcome!

I'd love to go the UK. Thinking about a Scotland or Italy trip next year, as long as airfares stay low-ish.
              Scotland is beautiful but can be a bit wet and soggy. Great biking roads though and lovely people. If you come over, let us all know. Might be able to get together for a drink.

Of course. Italy is beautiful too. Just a tad warmer, drier....
              Last edited by alsinstructor; 09-13-2017, 01:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X