Squid down on the Dragon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
    In this week's episode of Squidbillies:

He's wearing gear but that's all he's doing right.
    I judge this man more of a cock for having a personalised numberplate than for leaning in too far and stacking the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
      I judge this man more of a cock for having a personalised numberplate than for leaning in too far and stacking the bike.
      Give that dude an A+ for committing to the slide... However, if you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you're too late and are about to be made a ragdoll by your FJ...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

the whole sequence all I could think was, 'when's this dude gonna let go?...oh, he didn't...ow.'

the priller is just a shame...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Random...but I wonder why Top Gear hasnt been to the dragon yet...they keep talking about finding "the best driving roads.....In the world".

I cant imagine why he would stick his knee OUT when hes in a position like that...I understand weight transfer...but geez. Just stick your butt out.

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
            Random...but I wonder why Top Gear hasnt been to the dragon yet...they keep talking about finding "the best driving roads.....In the world".
            Possibly because Clarkson would spend the whole time slagging off motorbikes (he hates them) and go on about the fact that no American cars can turn the corners.

Comment

Yup- just watched the episode with the quads and buggies the other day. He didn't even seem to like the quads...which is just nonsense.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
                This year is in the rumor mill. Not looking forward to it. All the Gap needs is MORE publicity. Not to mention Clarkson's hamfisted driving.
                Pics
                Pics
                No pics yet
                Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
                  clarkson's hamfisted driving.
                  "POWWWAARRRRRRRRr!!!!!"

Comment

I'd like to see them there. It'd be pretty sweet riding circles around that arrogant A-hole.

Comment

I'd love to see those pics but the link is broken
                      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                      Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                      R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                      1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                      RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                      3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                      Black painted seat and rear trim,
                      Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

I'd like to see them there. It'd be pretty sweet riding circles around that arrogant A-hole.
                        Those guys never bother me- sure they blast American cars, but for the most part they're right about that (relative to their Euro counterparts anyhow). Do I think Clarkson should have a new Ford GT instead of me? No...but life is just plain unfair. >=o)

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Found this laying around somewhere. It's the dude tossing the RSV off the mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                            Do I think Clarkson should have a new Ford GT instead of me? No...but life is just plain unfair. >=o)
                            That car spent more time in the shop than it did in running order. I do think he got rid of it last I heard.
                            Pics
                            Pics
                            No pics yet
                            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Found this laying around somewhere. It's the dude tossing the RSV off the mountain.
                              Poor Rilla looks like he almost didn't want to let go either.
                              Originally posted by chrisgreer23
                              Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
                              2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
                              1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
                              2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
                              1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
                                That car spent more time in the shop than it did in running order. I do think he got rid of it last I heard.
                                I just remember the episode when he first got it and was getting texts that it was stolen while he was driving it.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Working...
                                X