X

Carb jet sizes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb jet sizes

Can someone please explain why stock jet sizes aren't all the same?

And after you explain that, explain why jet kit jets ARE all the same.
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

See my thread about the differences in jet kits http://www.katriders.com/forums/view...025&highlight=

The only thing that makes one better or wore than the other is the R&D that"s gone into making the needle's.

As far as stock jet sizing not being all the same goes... I believe you're refering to why cylinder's 2&3 are 1 size smaller than 1&4... This is because the outter cylinders run slightly colder than the inners do due to faster & more efficient cooling being on the ends not completely surrounded by heat... Although I was told by one of the seniors here in KR that that really doesn't matter much anymore and to use the same size jets straight across.
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Comment

Working...
    X