Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Smoked Headlights question again - Swapping newer models?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked Headlights question again - Swapping newer models?

So I have a 2001 600. As most of you have seen, the newer model KATS have a the outer edges of the headlights darkened/smoked. The more I look at it, the more I like. So I was hoping if I could do 1 of the 2:

1. Swap the current headlights with the newer model. Would it fit?
    2. Take the lens off the current headlights and smoke the outer edges.

Any advice?

Thanks
    2001 GSXF 600

It's a complete unit. So you would need to replace the complete unit.
    I am sure there are members here who would want to trade. Personally I would rather have more reflective area for light to transmit outwards.
    Bike is sold

Comment

I agree with the reflection and actually a bit curious how it would compare with the lights on.

I am still debating with the shades you showed me before. So much choices of style, just trying to find which best fits me.

Anybody willing to trade, please let me know

By the way, how hard was it getting your reverse indiglos installed? The katana gauges seem a bit out of date no?
      2001 GSXF 600

Comment

Not to bad to install. Hardest part is just getting the complete unit out of the bike. Complete front fairing removal. Worth it in my opinion. And yeah I wish it didn't say katana but then so does my tank bra. So I live with it.

Originally posted by solidfish
        By the way, how hard was it getting your reverse indiglos installed? The katana gauges seem a bit out of date no?
        Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
        X