X

Hi Yall ! (3 Pics!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOURNEYMAND
    Come on guys.... I didn't get this many posts this fast when I signed on. What am I missin?

Welcome from Oklahoma Heather, nice looking bike, 'cept that Texas flag on the pipe.
    "I'm not crazy because I take the right pills."

Comment

Wow , a female's intro post is 2 pages and growing . Whodathunkit . You guys act even more hard-up than I am . Settle down .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Welcome!

-Justin
        '89 Conquest TSi :: '01 GSX 600F Katana :: '02 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Comment

Originally posted by jsalda
          Welcome from Oklahoma Heather, nice looking bike, 'cept that Texas flag on the pipe.
          you dang okies. don't hate the texas flag.

Long Live the D

Comment

I have to pitch in and add my welcome too.
            Welcome Heather! enjoy the Kat!
            Roops Photography|facebook|
            03 GSXR 1000
            04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
            Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

Welcome. Nice Kat. How does that D & D sound? I am thinking of replacing my stock exhaust. Anyone else on how the D & D sounds?
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Hi Heather, glad you found us, and happy to see another gal on the board.
                Welcome!!!!!
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Katgirl and all Thanks for the welcome! Yes there is another girl on here

The D & D pipe...it sounds bad a@!, soooo much meaner! Get one it will make the work of difference. I love it because now you can actually hear me coming. It is a lot lighter and looks better. The Texas flag does not come on all of them (comes with black too.)

PP/Oakie-What is wrong with Texas? Nothing...huh don't hear you

KCCO!!!
                  Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Cool, I am sold! I wanted something at least I could hear. The stock is sooooo quiet!! I will grab one off e-bay.
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Thanks by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by katchup06
                        I love it because now you can actually hear me coming. I
                        Actually , I've made it a point to listen to bikes with loud pipes . On the highway , the only time I can hear even the LOUDEST pipe is when someone's already passin me . I wouldn't think for a SECOND that a louder pipe will make a ton of difference to the average unattentive cager .
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Welcome from Houston.

Comment

And I just put the same pipe on my bike, it rocks.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Heather. Nice looking bike.

Comment

welcome to KR nice bike
                                "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Working...
                                X