No announcement yet.
X

Premium Subscription Q&A thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you consider this? I don't have enough posts yet to sell, but...
    I have a 112-116 link o-ring chain (brand new, got it a week ago) if someone wants to buy it from me, I will donate the $$ to KatRiders.com...
    (Does that work for you guys?)
    It's 112 links, + 8 rollers or 7 links...you would have to use 2 master links if you want more than 112.
    Keep in mind, there's no minimum, but I will donate all of it to KatRiders.
    Douglas Derby
    Sturgis ATV and Small Engine Repair

'04 Suzy Kat 600

Comment

Sign me up!

Tmod

Comment

I'm wit rexazz2...let me know tho!

Comment

Just think of it this way - Lay off the World of warCrack for a month and dont buy a triple latte Coffee coolatta and you have your year sub to KR
          Just my 3 cents

Comment

I think it would even be a good idea to give new members a "trial" time so they can see some of the nifty features the $20 would bring. I'm not sure how keen on folks would be to be a paying member to sell stuff... I'm not sure, JUST throwing that out there is all.
            Last edited by depths_of_mind; 06-18-2010, 08:11 PM.
            sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
            '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
            '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

Sweet, I"ll be keeping my eye open on this. Sounds fair to me!

Comment

most other forums I use have the for sale forums as a feature of the premium subscriptions, but with the low number of posts in the for sale here, it could kill it.
                ROLL TIDE!

Comment

It would be the best twenty bucks I've spent all year. I'll have to send a check though...I don't have paypal and no comprendo el euro!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

with a subscription will you be able to change your title like vendors/mods/admins can do?

hate to say it but i was fond of the Mr.Bling Bling title
                    Chrome Project Part 1
                    http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
                    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
                    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

A small price to pay to keep this site going and ad free. I hate going to sites and being bombarded with ads and popups.

Comment

20$ is fair, and reasonable, can we pay with visa or somthing as I am unable to get a paypal account without creating another email address. I'd pay that a year just for krey's advice alone
                        Last edited by methodicreign; 06-19-2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mreedohio View Post

Don't say I never gave you anything..

Comment

I've often wondered where the "Donate" button was. I've been ready to pony up a little dough to help out here. The money I waste on a regular basis on Pepsi, smokes, etc, this is NOTHING! I'm down with it Steve, I'll keep my eyes open.
                            Originally posted by mreedohio View Post
                            with a subscription will you be able to change your title like vendors/mods/admins can do?

Me too. I drove myself crazy trying to figure out how other users have a custom title, but couldn't find out how to change mine.
                            sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                            2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                            2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

I'm in, of course.

over the last 2 years since i got the Kat, and signed up here, just the maintenance info alone has saved me hundreds of dollars.

add the cheaper parts from Jimmy, the people on here that have helped me do more difficult maintenance and parts replacement jobs, plus gto me some riding buddies...its invaluable.

its 5 cents a day for a YEAR you CHEAP bastids, pony up!

See My Garage for mods...
                              T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                              Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

I'd pay that a year just for krey's advice alone

so maybe i need to learn some reading comprehension..is it a MUST to pay 20$ to be a member? or is it you pay 20$ for the special privelages?

count me in, i have learned enough from this site and you guys to save me that 20$ 100 times over
                                Originally posted by Slofuze:
                                Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

Working...
                                X