X

Tailight LED's question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailight LED's question

Just bought a smoke tailight lens cover and 1157 LED tailights. I noticed that the LED's are not nearly as bright as stock bulbs.

I assumed that they are a simple switch but so I need to do something when installing?
    R.I.P. Marc

should be an easy swap. usually you need alot of leds to get the brightness. just install them as the regular bulbs, make sure they work right and then put them in the housing.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80
      should be an easy swap. usually you need alot of leds to get the brightness. just install them as the regular bulbs, make sure they work right and then put them in the housing.
      Exactly what I thought and did. The stock bulbs are far brighter compared to the LED bulbs.
      R.I.P. Marc

Comment

i had the same problem when looking for some for my dads yammie i just gave up seem you need to spend alot of $ for good ones

Comment

i use superbrightleds.com and really like their products, great customer service. A high count led tail light is over 20 bucks.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
          X