Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

9 DAYS, 6593 MILES, 19 STATES... YEAH, IT WAS FUN!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm positive I h ave read this before...I didn't remember until I got to your part about Crusty at wal-mart, then I REMEMBERED!

Great story/trip Tom! I want to do this too some time...me and my finance (she'll probably be my wife by the time we do this) but are riding from FL to Colorado, then ND (Sturgis) then back south through New Mexico and TX on the way back home. This would be Summer 2011....We are planning and saving now....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

AWESOME story! Makes me wanna hop on my bike and head for parts unknown! What an adventure, thanks for sharing!
      Cheers!

Comment

That was a great story man! This makes me wish it wasn't winter! I'm going to try and plan a trip to the east coast next summer to see some family. Now I have some tips from a fellow rider to guide me
        01 Kat 600
        -Modified stock muffler
        -Jetted carbs
        -Custom seat
        -Custom paint

"And I to my motorcycle
        Parked like the soul of the junkyard
        Restored, a bicycle fleshed
        With power, and tore off
        Up Highway 106 continually
        Drunk on the wind in my mouth
        Wringing the handlebar for speed
        Wild to be wreckage forever."

sigpic

Comment

THAT WAS AWESOME! I live on cape cod mass. Next time you come around let me know!

Comment

What a great write up! I read the whole thing after getting back from riding........didnt even take my jacket off!!! Complete and detailed start to finish. Sounds like the ride from hell for the most part but the journey of the unknown IS the ride. I did a similar thing back in 08 but it wasnt on a bike.......my truck. Palm Springs CA. to Sebastian FL. to Fredericks burg VA. Back to Cali !!! Texas was the worst!!!!!! Boring ride of 18 hours straight freeways and Troopers everywhere. Dont mess with those boys so I didnt. Great story.......
            sigpic

Comment

This is amazing, I cannot wait to do this myself someday. Thanks for sharing and the great photos!

Comment

It's a ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X