No announcement yet.
X

More Paint!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man your bike is sooo clean looking. Especially with that lowering job you have on it. If mine was that low here in Edmonton the driveways to businesses would rip my lowers off.
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Originally posted by Erki View Post
      Man your bike is sooo clean looking. Especially with that lowering job you have on it. If mine was that low here in Edmonton the driveways to businesses would rip my lowers off.
      I have already scratched up the bottom, but I expected it. When I took it off before getting in painted, it had a lot of scratches. You can only see them though if you get on you hands and knees. I was riding 2 up with my lady the whole time, so I had to stiffen the rear end. Where I was staying, My in-law had a deep gutter and the end of their driveway, and a couple times I hit it wrong pulling out, and also as I made left turns, If I leaned to much, the peice under the kickstand that had a single bolt got scuffed. otherwise I like the height off the ground. It's enough that if I go over curbs or apt. speed bumps, they will scrape, but it doesn't hit hard enough to break any mounts.
      myspace
      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

The after is much better. Looks more finished. Being so clean doesn't hurt either.

That red is nice.
        Last edited by pole kat; 03-18-2008, 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X