X

New member, Destination needed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, Destination needed!

Hello, I would like to introduce myself as a new member to forum. I picked up a 2000 gsx600f in need of some work a few months ago for 800. I went over it and got a battery, cleaned carbs, valve adjustment, inspected forks and replaced the seals, made all four headlight mounts out of fiberglass as the old ones were broken off and reassembled hung all the fairings. The fairings are a bit scratched up but I plan on doing all the body work later after the riding season is over. I just got it tagged and on the road today! Anyways a friend and I are planning on riding sunday and was wondering if anyone had destination suggestions within approximately 2 hours of Frederick MD? thanks in advance.

Welcome to Katriders, some local should be able to help you with some destinations.

But in the meantime check out

motorcycleroads.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleroads.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Kyle

Comment

Welcome! How far to New River Gorge in West Virginia? If that's too far try running up to Hagerstown and following US 40 west.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Thanks for the ideas, I will have to check out what is along 40. I think new river gorge is a little to far away until I get more confidence in the reliability of the bike.

Comment

Loch Raven for the twisties. Fun ride with lots of scenery
          When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Working...
          X