X

New to this exhaust ?'s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this exhaust ?'s

I have a 97 600. The 4:1 is messing me up. All I can find is the vance & Hines 4:1 reducer but i don't care for their canister look.... any sugguestions?
    Do i need to get a jet kit?
    I want a low rumbling LOUD Idle

if you want better options for different cans, consider the swap to a 98+system
    Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

I'm up for that... what does that involve?

Comment

If you want stupid loud get a shorty GP exhaust. You can even mount 2 of them for the dual resonace.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

yeah I like the gp moto for sound, hotbodies makes one that may work on a kat, Im going to order a hotbodies megaphone for another bike and hope it works, 89$ gamble but hey gutta take a risk from time to time.
          2000 suzuki katana gsx600f

1997 yamaha yzf-1000

2002 honda recon 250es

Comment

Originally posted by Cicioni View Post
            I'm up for that... what does that involve?
            not positive since i have a 05 600 but i think you swap to the 98+ headers and oil pan and then whatever system you want, i have the two brothers racing system, its loud and sexy... im sure someone will confirm whats needed
            Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

Working...
            X