X

Pazzo Knock-Offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pazzo Knock-Offs

So, about three/four weeks ago, I ordered myself some Pazzo knock-offs from flea-bay

Got them in the mail today, and will be mounting them on my race-bike this weekend. So far, seems China thinks that 'red' is pink.... but they're good and solid from my first inspection.

Will give a more detailed review after Wednesday's track night =)
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
    So far, seems China thinks that 'red' is pink....
    Makes me wonder about their Red Army then...
    Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Let us know how badly they bend when they hit the pavement.
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
        Let us know how badly they bend when they hit the pavement.

Well thats damn near any lever. I have not saw to many that dont snap off or bend like hell when they hit....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Interesting, definitely let us know what you think after you road/track test them.
          sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
            Well thats damn near any lever. I have not saw to many that dont snap off or bend like hell when they hit....
            It wasnt the lever I was commenting on.

Comment

I've heard they're actually not that bad of quality and machined as opposed to most poorly cast Asian knockoffs. One issue I did hear about was fitment on certain bikes can required a bit of filing to make them work. I have Pazzos myself, but at less than a 1/5th of the cost of the Pazzos, I might be willing to try the knockoffs. Now....to find them for Brembo master cylinders
              Last edited by Guest; 06-03-2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
                ASV
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Great looking leavers, do let us know how they work out!
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                  Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                  R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                  1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                  RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                  3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                  Black painted seat and rear trim,
                  Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

are you using these on a kat? i didn't see any specified as fitting kats. let us know how you like them, i have had my eye on those.

Comment

Originally posted by zcphoto View Post
                      are you using these on a kat? i didn't see any specified as fitting kats. let us know how you like them, i have had my eye on those.

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                      Got them in the mail today, and will be mounting them on my race-bike this weekend.
                      Kids...

Thanks for taking the risk KK I look forward to your thoughts on them..

Waltari those same companies make knock off brembo parts, you might get a "brembo" radial MC with fancy lever for the same price, then use the MC as a paper weight.

They won't list a Kat but the Non-radial GSXR units should fit. Check Ron Ayers for when the radial MC hit the Gxxr.

Comment

I know I made fun, but the more I look at them the more I want a set. Im very interested to see how you like them.

Comment

Check the fit, there was a post on gtamotorcycle on Knock off levers. One person had a set that looked like they fit but they were a bit off causing a slight continuous pressure on the Brakes. He ended up frying something or other, calipers or warping his rotors IIRC.
                          Kyle

Comment

i still want an update about fitment on a kat and how they worked!! im interested!!
                            03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
                            04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
                            08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
                            10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
                            05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

Originally posted by phil823 View Post
                              i still want an update about fitment on a kat and how they worked!! im interested!!
                              OK last time she is NOT putting them on her Kat.. She is putting them on her race bike a CBR..
                              The Kat uses the same levers as 70% of all Suzukis from 88-04..
                              Check over to maximum suzuki, or GS resources.. Bet someone there has tried them on a suzi..

Comment

Working...
                              X