No announcement yet.
X

Pazzo Knock-Offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok ok peter lol....im at work and didnt exactly read it all well...

i would be interested if someone sees anything about fitment they could post !
    03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
    04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
    08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
    10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
    05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
      They won't list a Kat but the Non-radial GSXR units should fit. Check Ron Ayers for when the radial MC hit the Gxxr.
      2004 was the first year for the radial MC on the GSX-R 600 and 750, so anything for GSX-R's 2003 or older should fit or be adaptable for the Kat. Kat brake levers also work on EX500 MC's, so at least the brake lever for those would fit a Kat too, haven't had to try swapping any clutch levers between those yet.
      John,
      '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
      sigpic

Comment

put them on today, and they fit perfectly well... the clutch feels stiffer now, or maybe it's all just in my head, i dunno.

can't wait to ride with them on Wednesday!
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
        [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

But.. i thought you LIKED it stiff?
          sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
          '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
          '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

giggity
            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

m'kay

so, these levers fit the CBR perfectly. However! i found that the #1 setting was actually farther out that the #1 setting on the stock levers.
              I have itty-bitty stub fingers, and need my levers close to my grips. So, we took them apart and filed the mechanisms down so they'd be closer to the grips for me.
              They're great now. And for $60 after shipping, I think they're well worth it.

If I bought another, I probably wouldn't get shorties, even though I 1-finger my brakes. Looking back, I liked the option to slide my finger down the lever more (giggity).
              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                I probably wouldn't get shorties, I liked the option to slide my finger down the lever more (giggity).
                Are we still talking about levers, or last Saturday night? My wifes outta town this week if you want to come down again.....
                Originally posted by arsenic
                93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
                X